Women’s Ministry at LAPC exists to encourage women to worship our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ through the study and application of Scripture and the deepening of relationships with other women for fellowship and accountability. Women’s ministry is a core and vibrant part of LAPC.
Women’s Ministry at LAPC seeks to encourage women to be salt and light for Jesus – who Inspire, Encourage, Support, Reach, Grow and Uplift others.
Inspire women to fulfill their potential and make a difference in their sphere of influence.
Encourage women to be all that God has called them to be and to equip them to fulfill His purposes.
Support women who are in need of emotional healing from past or present circumstances.
Reach and connect with other women in local communities and help them Grow in their faith.
Uplift those in need with prayers, scriptures, inspirational messages, and by leading them into a closer relationship with God.
Our aim is to ensure every woman in this congregation has the opportunity to:
- Hear and respond to the gospel (Acts 16:13-15)
- Grow in godliness (Ephesians 4:22)
- Be spurred onto love and good works (Hebrews 10:24)
- Be equipped for service (Ephesians 4:12)
- Be active in making disciples (Matthew 28:16-20).
The ministry is involved in organising several events in a calendar year as listed below to cater to the spiritual needs of women and their families.
- Ladies meeting (3rd Friday of every month at 7:30PM @ St Theodores Church)
- Family Seminar
- Family Sunday
- Ladies fasting prayer
- Weekly Skype prayer (every Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Ladies kitchen
- Street Prayer
We look forward to welcoming you into the family of LAPC.
LAPC Women’s Ministry